Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions
We expect your minimum orders to be of at least 10000INR. However, we understand that customers need to place smaller Sample orders in the beginning in order to test market our products. Samples against cost are available on request
For out of India All payment should be made in US dollars, unless otherwise specified in the quotation sent to you. We give the following options for payment: Full Advance Payment: This method is most convenient for small orders as it minimizes the bank charges involved in other methods of payment. You may send payment by Check or Bank Draft favoring Astro Medicare International. to our postal address, or, you may send Telegraphic Transfer (TT) or Wire Transfer to our Bankers under intimation to us.
Part Payment in Advance: For larger orders, we expect that you send 30% value in advance. Balance payment is payable against delivery of documents through your bank. This method involves Bank Charges which are payable by the customer.
Letter of Credit:
We expect Sight Letter of Credit against bulk orders. This method involves considerable Bank charges. All Bank Changes as per the terms of Letter of Credit, must be to the account of the buyer.
1. One Personal Cheque require without making date for security purpose in the name of “ ASTRO MEDICARE INTERNATIONAL “
2. Every products range should be maintained According to company price list.
3. Packing & forwarding charges will be extra.
4. Sale tax also will be extra as per government charges .
5. You must be submit any required form if necessary.
6. In any case if material is not realized from you than all related expense would be charged to you.
7. All Order will be Accepted only By mail.
8. If there is any problem in future for business, it will be heard in the Delhi court and not other.
9. Order will be valid after advance payment, otherwise it will not valid.